Prosciutto Wrapped Smoked Camembert
This delicious recipe will be a show stopper at your next gathering.
- 1 Camembert or Brie
- Blended Smoked Honey
- Your favourite rub (optional)
- Set smoker to 100 degrees C (210 F).
- Wrap cheese in thinly sliced prosciutto, making sure it is all covered by a single layer.
- Place on a baking tray and place in smoker for 10 - 15 minutes until the cheese softens.
- Remove from the smoker, drizzle with Smoked honey and serve with crackers.Enjoy immediately.
For extra flavour you can sprinkle your favorite rub on the cheese before wrapping in prosciutto for extra flavour.